Linsn DS852D dual color led sending box (equal DS802)
the function is same to DS802 card,used for dual color led display
include 1 piece DS802 sending card and 1 piece led power supply in the box;
work with linsn receiving card RV901,RV801,RV908;
Data input: DVI-D
Data output: RJ45
Communication cable: USB
1. 852 sending card max supports 2048*640
2. 852 sending card including full-color sending card TS852 and dual-color sending card DS852.
Full-color sending card supports full-color, dual-color and single color led display
Dual-color sending card supports dual-color and single color led display.
3. Audio Transmission Function
802 sending card sends audio data using network cable, and Function board outputs audio signals to the display. Double 24bits
64KHZ hi-fi digital signal to analog signal or analog signal to digital signal, making display have the perfect video effect.
4. Supporting display mode: 640*480 800*600 1024*768 1280*768 1280*800 1280*1024 1440*900 1440*1080 1600*1200
1680*1050 1728*1296 1920*1080 1920*1200 2048*1152 2048*1280
5. Sending card U/D port flexibility for carrying half width or half height
For example, TS801 can max support 1280*1024 with two ports
A single network output port supports 1280*512 or 640*1024
6. Cascade function
Through the dig switch on 802 sending card, several 802 sending cards can be easily cascaded to support a super large led display
7. Sending card zoom in/out function
In Sender setting, the ratio of width and height can be set to realize zoom in or zoom out
8. Sending card rotation function
In Sender setting, sending card has 0, 90, 180, 270 degree rotation function
9. Supporting 10-bit colors
The seventh supports 8-bit colors: 256*256*256=16777216 kinds of colors.
The eighth supports 10-bit colors: 1024*1024*1024=1073741824 kinds of colors. It needs to work with our video processors using the 30 bits TTL.
10. Multi-display synchronous and combination functions.
One sending card can control multi-displays, realizing displays combination, synchronous display, and independent play.