Novastar A9S LED Receiving Card LED Display Screen
Novastar A9S High-end Large LED Display Screen Receiving Card is a high-end receiving card developed by NovaStar. It has a small size and features a large loading capacity, with a single card loading up to 512×512 (PWM IC) pixels.
Novastar A9S Mini LED Display Screen Receiving Card Features:
Advanced hardware design:
- The small hardware footprint is suitable to applications with limited cabinet space and small pixel pitch.
- Uses dust-resistant high-density connector to limit effects of dust and vibration, resulting in high stability and reliability.
- Integrated network transformer features simple design and improved magnetic compatibility, helping user’s products to successfully pass the EMC certification.
Useful software design:
- Supports LVDS transmission (supported by dedicated firmware program).
- Supports smart module (supported by dedicated firmware program).
- Supports quick seam correction.
- Supports 3D function.
- Supports auto module calibration.
- Supports Mapping function.
- Supports setting of pre-stored image on receiving card.
- Supports management of module’s Flash.
- Supports voltage and temperature monitoring of card without use of peripherals.
- Supports monitoring of Ethernet cable communication status (supported by dedicated firmware program).
- Supports 5-pin LCD module.
- Supports image rotation in 90° increments.
Novastar LED Receiving Card A9S Parameter:
|Input voltage||DC 3.3 V–5.5 V|
|Rated current||0.5 A|
|Rated power consumption||2.5 W|
|Operating humidity||10% RH–90% RH|
|Dimensions||80.0 mm × 45.0 mm × 9.1 mm|
|Net weight||22.3 g|
|EMC Class B|
|Packing||An antistatic bag and anti-collision foam are provided for each receiving card.|
|Dimensions of the packing box: 378 mm × 190 mm × 120 mm. Each box contains 40 receiving cards.|