NovaStar™ CVT4K-S Optical Fiber Controller Box for Big LED Display Features:
1) Supports 16-channel Neutrik Ethernet inputs and outputs.
2) Supports 4-channel optical fiber inputs/outputs. Two of them are master input/output channels and the other two are backups.
3) With dual-power redundancy backup inside for more stability and reliability.
4) Two types of power interfaces (3-pin power socket and PowerCON) are supported to meet different needs of customers.
5) With various indicator lights on the front panel, each status can be showed clearly. 6) With USB and Ethernet control interfaces making it more flexible and much easier to connect main control computers.
NovaStar™ CVT4K-S Optical Fiber Controller Box for Big LED Display Discreption:
Indicator lights are on the middle area of the front panel:
- Indicator lights of Ethernet port 1~8 corresponding to OP 1/OPT3 are on the upper half of this area. Lights on the first line indicate whether the connection of each port is available and lights on the second line indicate whether the port has data transmission.
- Power indicator light and overall status indicator light are on the middle of this area.
- Indicator lights of Ethernet port 9~16 corresponding to OPT2/OPT4 are on the lower half of this area. Lights on the first line indicates whether the connection of each port is available and lights on the second line indicate whether the port has data transmission.
In addition, the small triangle lights near “OPT” indicate whether the connection of each optical fiber port is available.
Note: OPT1 is corresponding to Ethernet port 1~8 and OPT2 is corresponding to Ethernet port 9~16. In addition, OPT3 is the backup of OPT1 and OPT4 is the backup of OPT2.
Novastar CVT4K-S Optical Fiber Controller Box for Big LED Display Parameters:
|OPT1~4||4-channel optical fiber inputs/outputs|
|1~16||16-channel Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet
|AC 100-240V～50/60HZ||AC power interface|
|Input power||AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Overall power consumption||10W|
|Operating temperature||minus 20℃~60℃|